The Most Popular Dallas/Fort Worth Neighborhoods for Renters
Are you looking to take the leap and move to the Dallas/Fort Worth area? If so, the Apartment Locating Specialists can help make your move as seamless as possible. We’re here to provide a solid understanding of the cost of living and the neighborhood amenities you may find in this vibrant metropolitan, so you can find the most suitable area to plant your roots.
How We Choose the Best Neighborhoods in Dallas
We rank our neighborhood findings on the experience of the area, the amenities, and the type of community it is. We consider factors such as safety and cost, as well as the area’s recreation, entertainment, and more.
Why You Should Invest in Dallas
Dallas has become a hot spot for in-state and remote real estate investors. With increasing home prices, competitive rental prices, a plentiful career market, and an expanding population, Dallas is one of the top post-pandemic markets for 2022, according to the National Association of Realtors.
The Cost of Living in Dallas
Despite being 7.7% higher than the national average, the cost of living in Dallas remains lower compared to other major cities. With one-bedroom apartments starting at an average monthly rent of $1,598 and two bedrooms at $1,926, you can live comfortably while still being in a major city.
The Top-Ranked Neighborhoods in Dallas
We have compiled the top-ranked neighborhoods in the Dallas area to help ease your transition decisions. These areas offer a mix of southern charm and urban living, combining the perfect balance of work and play in an environment where you can feel safe and secure for years to come.
- Plano: If you’re looking for an excellent school district, access to many beautiful nature trails, and business opportunities within a comfortable commuting range, Plano may be the right area for your next move. Plano offers everything from recreational fun to daily amenities, and when you do need to leave the area, it’s centrally located with easy access to several major highways.
- Frisco: Frisco is a rapidly evolving area within the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Frisco offers incredible education opportunities, several parks and nature spots, and a range of activities. Furthermore, it’s home to the Dallas Cowboys’ stadium and practice arena, a vibrant dining and shopping district, and endless entertainment.
- McKinney: McKinney is a historic area just 30 miles north of Dallas. McKinney features a charming downtown sector with a diverse arts and culture scene with plenty of galleries and museums. There are also multiple green spaces including the Towne Lake Recreation Area which offers a 22-acre lake sprawl where locals can enjoy fishing, kayaking, or simply basking in the sun. McKinney is a quaint, peaceful community where you will instantly feel at home.
- Carrollton: Located near the northern suburbs of Dallas, this dynamic city offers endless benefits, making it the perfect place to call home. Between top-ranked schools, recreational areas filled with dining, shopping, and entertainment, a family-friendly environment with an abundance of lively young communities, and several festivals throughout the year, Carrollton is a highly sought-after place to live.
- North Dallas: North Dallas offers the same convenience and advantages as downtown Dallas living. North Dallas boasts an endless array of recreational opportunities, such as North Park Center, the largest mall in the Dallas area, an abundance of delicious ethnic cuisine options, prestigious schools, and easy access to all the main roadways.
- Addison: Addison is one of the most desirable areas for young professionals. Located in North Dallas, Addison boasts an urban feel for those looking to live in a trendy, upbeat area. Addison offers a high quality of life, with coffee shops, restaurants, bars, boutique shopping, and tons of entertainment to indulge in.
- Hospital District: The southwestern hospital district is home to several of the most prominent medical facilities and research institutions in Texas. This booming urban area is one of the most popular places to live. It offers no shortage of entertainment, with many bars, restaurants, shops, and outdoor sprawls, making it a crown jewel for young professionals looking for a community to call home.
Find Your Perfect Dallas/Fort Worth Apartment
At Apartment Locating Specialists, we are dedicated to helping you find your perfect Dallas/Fort Worth apartment. With our extensive knowledge of the many incredible neighborhoods in the area and our team of experienced apartment-locating specialists, we take the stress out of the apartment search and match you with the apartment that fits your preferences.
Start Planning Your Dallas/Fort Worth Move Today
Making a move to a new city can be stressful; that’s why we offer our industry-leading services and knowledge to facilitate the process so you can focus on what matters. Contact our friendly team and let us help you find your next apartment and start living your best life in the heart of Dallas/Fort Worth!