Rebate Terms and Conditions
eApartment Locating Specialists Rebate Terms and Conditions
User agrees to all of the following conditions regarding our rebate process. Renters who do not follow instructions, disclaimers, and conditions will not qualify for a rebate. Apartment Locating Specialists must be listed on all guest cards, and applications as the renter referral source.
The rented property must be a property on the list given by Apartment Locating Specialists.
Renter must sign a six month or longer lease and the property must pay the standard fee associated with current rate standards.
If Apartment Locating Specialists does not receive compensation for any reason, the renter will be disqualified from the rebate. If the property the renter selects withholds its consent and does not compensate Apartment Locating Specialists for the renter’s lease, Apartment Locating Specialists will not be obligated to pay a rebate or compensate the renter. The rebate is subject to the consent of the party the locator represents.
To receive your cash rebate, the following is required:
- All applicants are required to write Apartment Locating Specialists on the guest card and application. If there are two or more applicants, the same applies.
- Sign a six month or longer lease at the Fort Worth/Dallas property you are moving into.
- Renters rebate of up to $200.00 will be processed and mailed when renter has met all of the requirements and only after Apartment Locating Specialists receives payment from rentors property that was leased.
- To qualify to receive the rebate, the renter must submit the rebate form online, or provide completed form via fax or mail to:
Apartment Locating Specialists:
P.O. Box 793
Bedford, TX 76095
The following rebates can be awarded:
$50 cash rebate for rents from $550-$799
$100 cash rebate for rents from $800-$1000
$150 cash rebate for rents from $1001-$1500
$200 cash rebate for rents greater than $1501
Rebates are based on industry standard commissions. Properties paying a reduced rate or flat fee will result in reduced rebate. Rebates are paid on effective rents (less any discounts or special promotions tenant receives).
Rebate is paid when ALS is paid from apartment property. If for any reason a property decides not to pay Apartment Locating Specialists referral fee, Apartment Locating Specialists reserves the right to void the rebate.
Six month minimum lease is required.
Offer expires 60 days after move-in date.
- Apartment Locating Specialists reserves all rights to modify all rebates, policies, disclaimers etc…without notice. Rebates will be honored if the renter has met all terms and conditions described.
- Only one rebate granted per lease.
- If renter has lived in the same property previously, renter does not qualify for the rebate.
- If renter transfers or moves to a related property, renter does not qualify for the rebate.
Apartment Locating Specialists does not sell customer information to outside sources or third party companies. All info., email addresses, faxes, etc…are completely confidential.