Are you moving for work? Do you want to close the gap in your long-distance relationship? Maybe you just need a change of scenery. Whatever the reason you’re relocating, it’s time to start your apartment hunt! Unfortunately, finding the right apartment is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Put 1,000 miles between you and that haystack, and it becomes a seemingly impossible venture. That’s why it makes sense to use an apartment locator service in the DFW Metroplex. Not sure if this service is right for you? Consider these eight ways Apartment Locating Specialists can make your move easier.
- Local expertise: Dallas-Fort Worth is a huge metropolitan area. Unless you’re familiar with the ins and outs of different neighborhoods, deciding where to apartment hunt can be overwhelming, especially if you live across the country. Our apartment locators live in the communities in which they serve. Feel free to tap into our local expertise to remove the guesswork.
- Insight and education: If you’ve never hunted for an apartment before, the process can feel overwhelming. Our team can guide you every step of the way, answering questions and suggesting insights you might not think of on your own.
- First access to new properties: Our professional apartment locators are among the first to know when new properties become available. With first access to the most in-demand units, you can claim what you want before someone else does.
- Time savings: When you work with our apartment locator service, you fill out a detailed questionnaire, specifying everything from your price range and location preferences to unit size and amenities. Once we know what you’re looking for, we’ll sift through listings on your behalf, narrowing down your choices to a select few. This makes the process much faster and easier on your end.
- Utility services: With a move coming up, you don’t have time to worry about connecting your electricity, obtaining renter’s insurance, and setting up cable and internet. Let your apartment locator nail down your utilities so you can focus on more important things.
- Free services: Did we mention that all of these services are completely free? At Apartment Locating Specialists, we receive commissions from apartment communities’ marketing budgets, allowing us to provide our services to you free of charge. This doesn’t affect your rent, and you are still eligible for any discounts or promotions the community may be offering.
- Moving rebates: Not only do we help you find an apartment for rent at no cost to you, but we’ll even pay you up to $200 in moving rebates just for using our services! It’s easy to qualify—first, apply for an apartment we provided to you. Then, list Apartment Locating Specialists and your agent’s name on your lease application as the referral source. Finally, fill out our online rebate form, and we’ll begin processing your request as soon as you move in!